Wholesalers and dealers should choose their window treatments’ manufacturer and supplier after careful consideration. If you are a window furnishings trader, you may align with a single company that functions as the product manufacturer and supplier. However, some window treatment dealers and wholesalers prefer to work with two separate entities—the manufacturer as one company, and the supplier as another business. For your best interests and business success, it is important to decide which situation will bring you the best results.
Tips for Wholesalers Concerning How to Choose a Window Treatment Supplier
The following tips and suggestions may be of help to wholesalers and dealers concerning how best to select a window treatment manufacturer and supplier:
• Innovative Product Design. Select a window treatment manufacturer offering unique and innovative product designs. This can widen and strengthen your client base and increase your sales throughout the year. Especially when you choose a window furnishings manufacturing company that offers attractive and practical styles designed for all climates and seasons, you can grow and stabilise your sales rates for all types of window treatments.
• Sustainable Production Methods. The most advanced and progressive manufacturing companies use sustainable production methods for manufacturing their window treatment inventories. These companies use updated production technologies that minimise production wastes and have a low environmental impact.
• Eco-Friendly Materials. By choosing a manufacturing company that uses green materials for producing window treatments, you will be supporting the local and global movements to preserve and improve the natural environment. These eco-friendly production materials are recyclable and biodegradable, posing no threat to landfills, soil or water supplies.
• Excellent and Plentiful Inventories. When you choose a window treatment supplier offering excellent inventories that are varied and plentiful, you will be doing your customers and your business a great favour. These suppliers pride themselves on the high quality and extensive selection of window blinds, shutters, shades, curtains and drapery that they offer to wholesalers and dealers. Your customers will buy more products, regardless of the cost, after viewing the fine quality of the materials, design and manufacturing of these products.
• Fast, Efficient Order Fulfillment. By working with a reliable supplier who is known for fast, efficient product order fulfilment, you can be confident that you will always have full inventories of window treatment varieties and styles for your ongoing clients and new customers. You will always be well supplied with the latest fashions and models in stylish curtains, Roman blinds, roller blinds, Venetian blinds, plantation shutters and rich drapery colours, patterns and designs.
• Higher Potential Profit Margins for Wholesalers. By aligning with an excellent window treatment supplier, you as a busy trader-dealer will also enjoy a higher potential for profit margins. With the expert balancing of higher-cost, elite materials, designs and styles in window furnishings with featured product discounts, promotional price reductions and seasonal sales, your savvy supplier can increase profits to a large enough extent to pass along increased profit margins to wholesalers and dealers.
By consulting our window treatment experts of I Love Blinds in conjunction with Eyecon Interior Solutions located in Nunawading, Victoria, and serving Melbourne and surrounding regions, you can work with our top-tier manufacturers and suppliers of ultimate quality products. As a window furnishings trader, you will delight your regular clients and new customers alike with window treatments of outstanding beauty, quality and innovative design. At the same time, you will earn greater profits and build your business for higher degrees of success.